Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Clean Mouth for Christmas from LISTERINE®

My most current product sampling from Crowdtap was COOL MINT  LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash. I used this product regularly for two weeks and saw a huge difference in how my mouth felt - and not only right after I used it, but I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself. . .  I have tried a few different types of mouth wash over the past several years, but I've never been either pleased or impressed.  When I started learning about LISTERINE® and it's product claims through Crowdtap I wanted to find out more.  Would this mouth wash really work as well as it claimed that it would, or would I just end up with another product that didn't work to crowd my bathroom shelf? I was willing to give it a try.
When my sample arrived I was pleased to see that it was a full-sized sample, which meant that I would be able to try it for a couple of weeks and continue using it after the sampling was over as well.  So, I started using it.  The first morning, I brushed my teeth, then rinsed out my mouth with COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash.  I rinsed for 20-30 seconds then went on with my day. That night I brushed, and didn't use the mouthwash, because the last time I used mouthwash more than once a day I ended up with canker sores and I didn't want that to happen this time.  The next day I followed the same routine, and then the same again the third day. After the first day my mouth felt clean, but it was after three days that I really noticed a difference.  My mouth stayed clean longer, and I felt like it took longer for plaque to build up on my teeth.  
Now, after continuing this routine for two weeks, my mouth feels better than it has in years. My teeth are cleaner, my breath is fresher, and I have finally found a mouthwash that will become part of my regular oral hygiene routine. Thank you Crowdtap and LISTERINE® for introducing me to COOL MINT LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash and for giving me a cleaner, fresher mouth for Christmas!

**The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own. Product samples and program incentives were received as compensation for this product review. Product testing and review were performed in compliance with guidelines provided by Crowdtap and LISTERINE®.**

No comments:

Post a Comment