Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Skin Care: My Solution for Sensitive Skin

Having sensitive skin is no fun at all. You can't use everyday skincare products and you have to be careful what types of makeup you wear. After having three kids, and as I've gotten older, my skin's sensitivity has increased. This has made it hard for me to find products that will work for my skin that also fit into my average person budget. So, I teamed up with #Crowdtap and #Aveeno and gave two of the products from their ULTRA-CALMING® skin care line a try.
First I tried the AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES. When I opened the package and removed a wipe, I noticed that the scent was nice, but not overbearing. As I cleaned my face, the wipe did an amazing job removing my makeup without drying out or irritating my skin. It didn't seem to leave any makeup residue behind, and I was impressed with how well makeup and dirt stuck to the wipe as I gently cleaned my face. Once I was done, my face felt clean, moist, and soothed, instead of irritated - like it usually does after using makeup removing products.
The next product that I tried was the AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM. This night cream was exactly what I have been looking for. I had just finished sampling another night cream that had irritated my skin and clogged up my pores, so it wasn't hard for me to notice the benefits of this product. First of all, it has the same gentle, soothing smell that the makeup removing wipes have. When I put it on my face, it immediately soothed and freshened up my skin. It absorbed into my skin quickly, without feeling heavy. I then went to bed and waited to see what the results would be in the morning.
The next morning my skin was still happy with the AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM. My skin felt amazing! It wasn't dry or irritated at all. I've been using this cream nightly for over a week now and my skin still loves it. My skin feels smoother, healthier, and looks less red and irritated all the time. I like being able to look in the mirror in the morning and be pleased with what I see. Thanks AVEENO® for making products for people like me!



**The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own. Product samples and program incentives were received as compensation for this product review. Product testing and review were performed in compliance with guidelines provided by Crowdtap and AVEENO®.**

No comments:

Post a Comment