Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Aveeno Ultra-Calming and Nourishing Night Cream

I had the opportunity to sample Aveeno's Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream.  I received three samples - one for myself and two that I gave away to friends so they could try this product as well. This product is meant to be gentle enough to nourish and moisturize sensitive skin.
First a little bit of background into my skin.  Ever since my last child was born, I've had sensitive skin and I've had to change my entire beauty routine.  Products have a tendency to either not work at all, leave my skin too oily after I use them, or make me break out.  I've also recently moved from the Midwest, where there's a decent amount of humidity, to the Mountain West where it is DRY - especially in the fall and winter when the heater is running at night.  I've been looking for a product that would work well with my skin and help me combat the chronic dryness of the air. With this in mind, I applied to sample this product.

Within a couple of days after starting to use this product, I saw a quick change to the overall dryness of my skin. Within a couple of days my face looked and felt better. And after a week, I only have to use Aveeno's Ultra-Calming Nourishing Night Cream at night, and I don't have to moisturize again in the morning.  

The only problem that I've had with this product is that it easy to put on too much.  I only need to put on a little bit - about the size of half a pea - after I've washed my face in the evening.  If I put on too much it does clog my pores a bit and causes my face to be a bit greasy in the morning, but as soon as I figured out how much to use it has worked just fine.

I don't know yet if I'll continue to use this product full time, since I also have another beauty serum that is lighter and also seems to work for my skin. But I do like how it works for me and when I'm at the store purchasing a moisturizer in the future it will definitely be high on my list.
**The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own. Product samples and program incentives were received as compensation for this product review. Product testing and review were performed in compliance with guidelines provided by Crowdtap and Aveeno.**

No comments:

Post a Comment